ioguild.com Forum Index ioguild.com
Innocuous Octopus

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Re App // Ensight Holy Pally

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ioguild.com Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ensight
Non Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re App // Ensight Holy Pally Reply with quote

1. What is your...
A. Name: Ensight
B. Level: 70
C. Race: Human
D. Class: Paladin
E. Spec: Holy 41/20/0
F. Time Zone: Eastern Time/ Server
G. Main Language: English
H. Professions/Rare Recipe(s): Engineering/mining
Not to many rare gems; Epic ones count? My Recipes Are Furious Gizmatic Goggles, Justicebringer 2000 Specs, and Tankatronic Goggles

I. Availibility / Play Schedule:
New Schedule!!!!!! Im now currently allowed to play mostly all the time, so id be able to raid whenever the time would be set for example weekdays 6pm-12am weekdays im on all the time. On weekends Nearly anytime Im available unless Im out so 6pm-1am. on weekends id say.

2. Are you attuned to all major dungeons requiring attunement? If not, why?
I am currently now attuned to every single heroic, and Kara. I'm almost up to the part where I need to go to SSC to talk to the guy for my Black Temple Attunement chain.

3. What is your past raiding experience? Are you willing to respec if the guild needed it?
I have raided: Only Been Raiding since TBC because I recently hit 70, I've done SSC, Gruul's Lair, Doom Lord Kazzak, Molten Core and Karazhan, Zul'gurub, and now Magtheridons lair.

4. Link your WoW Armory Profile, and also post any other pertinent gearset information you feel is appropriate (resist sets etc).

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&n=Ensight

Also I'M going for my Tank Gear, and PVP Gear.

5. What was your most recent guild, and why did you leave them?
Most recent guild: Arcanum, I left them because they were not progressing to the level I had wanted to be in, they always wipe in kara and I cant handle that.

6. Do you have Ventrillo and a microphone?
yes

7. Is there anything else you'd like to add that you feel will help us to better know who you are and why we should accept you as a member of Innocuous Octopus?
I have past experience and i learn from errors, i also am mature, respective, listens, and follows strats.

8. Do you know anyone currently in IO, who will vouch for your application?
I do not know anyone, but ive been in groups with abunch of them before..
Natalya
IO Guild Master

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ensight, thank you for your application and reapplication, but at this time we can't offer you a raiding spot. If things change in the future and we have more pally spots we will look you up and see if you are still interested. Thank you and good luck.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ioguild.com Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: