ioguild.com Forum Index ioguild.com
Innocuous Octopus

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Darkoh - Affliction Lock

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ioguild.com Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkoh
Non Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Darkoh - Affliction Lock Reply with quote

1. What is your...
A. Name: Darkoh
B. Level: 70
C. Race: Gnome
D. Class: Warlock
E. Spec: Affliction
F. Time Zone: Est
G. Main Language: English
H. Professions/Rare Recipe(s): . Enchanting/Engineering I only started farming Formulas, the only rare one I have is the +40 spell dmg
I. Availibility / Play Schedule: I am availible all througout the week, unless im absolutely forced off my computer and dragged out

2. Are you attuned to all major dungeons requiring attunement, and have all of your heroic dungeon keys? If not, why? I am only attuned to Karazhan, I have all the dungeon keys, but the one for Honor Hold and Auchenai. I currently got everything i need from badges i guess... i'm going for fire resist next =b

3. What is your past raiding experience? Are you willing to respec if the guild needed it?
I have raided Gruuls and Karazhan, And yes I am willing to respec for the guild.

4. Link your WoW Armory Profile, and also post any other pertinent gearset information you feel is appropriate (resist sets etc).

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&n=Darkoh

My armory currently has not updated, but for raiding I have [Icon of the Silver Crescent] [Quagmirran's Eye] and [Nethershard Girdle] I have 1000+ shadow dmg with all raiding gear on

5. What was your most recent guild, and why did you leave them?

Emazing, I left them because they favored their friends and was not a real legit raiding guild imo.

6. Do you have Ventrillo and a microphone?

Yes, I have both

7. Is there anything else you'd like to add that you feel will help us to better know who you are and why we should accept you as a member of Innocuous Octopus?

I'm a people person =)

8. Do you know anyone currently in IO, who will vouch for your application?

Nope
Xhaw
IO Officer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Darkoh, I'm one of the DPS captains of IO, we are currently reviewing your application and will be getting back to you soon, thanks!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ioguild.com Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: