ioguild.com Forum Index ioguild.com
Innocuous Octopus

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rykoli - 70 Holy Priest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ioguild.com Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rykoli
IO Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Rykoli - 70 Holy Priest Reply with quote

1. What is your...
A. Name: Rykoli
B. Level: 70
C. Race: NightElf
D. Class: Priest
E. Spec: 20/41 (Holy/Disc spec)
F. Time Zone: Central
G. Main Language: English
H. Professions/Rare Recipe(s): . Tailoring/Enchanting (Savagery, Battlecast Hood, Spellstrike Pants)
I. Availibility / Play Schedule: Depends on your raid time, im gonna get a job based on the raid schedule im stuck with, love this game too much to miss out on anything.

2. Are you attuned to all major dungeons requiring attunement, and have all of your heroic dungeon keys? If not, why? Yes everything except Hyjal and BT

3. What is your past raiding experience? Are you willing to respec if the guild needed it?
ZG and MC pre bc (stuck in dead end guild)
Kara (Clear)
Gruul (Clear)
Mag's Lair (Clear)
The Eye (Void Reaver)
SSC (Lurker Below)

4. Link your WoW Armory Profile, and also post any other pertinent gearset information you feel is appropriate (resist sets etc). http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&n=Rykoli
(my other trinket is scarab of infinite cycle, sometimes it shows riding crop cause im on the go)

5. What was your most recent guild, and why did you leave them?
My most recent guild is The Shop Wreckers. I am currently still a member. They have a hit or miss raid schedule which does not work for me, I want a solid group of people who want to get somewhere.

6. Do you have Ventrillo and a microphone? Yes to both

7. Is there anything else you'd like to add that you feel will help us to better know who you are and why we should accept you as a member of Innocuous Octopus? I love raiding and I want to be a part of your raids.

8. Do you know anyone currently in IO, who will vouch for your application? nobody currently in IO but im good friends with Falath might want to chat with him. for those who don't remember im also Unsane's brother. (we used to pvp with you guys often)
Bigwilfred
Non Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unsane=pro old school RnS mage
IO Guild Master

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

send me a tell in game sometime this weekend i should be kicking around on naturesforce or greenknight
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ioguild.com Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: