ioguild.com Forum Index ioguild.com
Innocuous Octopus

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adresdel >> 70 Hunter

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ioguild.com Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adresdel
Non Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Adresdel >> 70 Hunter Reply with quote

1. What is your...
A. Name: Adresdel
B. Level: 70
C. Race: Night Elf
D. Class: Hunter
E. Spec: Survival >> Going BM very soon
F. Time Zone: EST
G. Main Language: English
H. Professions/Rare Recipe(s): Just rerolled Profs, so they are whatever you would like
I. Availibility / Play Schedule: I can rearrange my schedule for raids

2. Are you attuned to all major dungeons requiring attunement, and have all of your heroic dungeon keys? If not, why?
-Attuned to EVERYTHING but Tempest Keep (Heroic), Mount Hyjal, and Black Temple... Tempest Keep i am working on and the other 2 i just havent gotten to yet

3. What is your past raiding experience? Are you willing to respec if the guild needed it?
EVERYTHING Pre-BC... Kara, Gruul, Mag, SSC and TK trash; and will most certainly respec if the guild needs it.

4. Link your WoW Armory Profile, and also post any other pertinent gearset information you feel is appropriate (resist sets etc).
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&n=Adresdel

5. What was your most recent guild, and why did you leave them?
<unpossible> : Broke up
<eMazing> : Broke up
<Lime> : Left for being harassed in gchat and officers not doing anything bout it

6. Do you have Ventrillo and a microphone?
Yes

7. Is there anything else you'd like to add that you feel will help us to better know who you are and why we should accept you as a member of Innocuous Octopus?
I know you probably arent looking for a main raiding hunter, but i would LOVE to come on as either Friends and Family or a Bench Raider (I Bench Raided with Unpossible). I listen to directions and know how to get things done, i also make IRL sacrifices for my guld so you can ALWAYS count on me Razz.

8. Do you know anyone currently in IO, who will vouch for your application?
Nimicle is my homeboy
Lunchball
IO Officer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know nimicle isnt in our guild anymore right? that "homeboy" left 3-4 weeks ago, guess u guys arnt that tight.
aylith
IO Assistant Guild Master

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we're full on hunters but thanks for the interest.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ioguild.com Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: